ATTUNE REWARDS PROGRAM sponsored by Attune Insurance Services LLC, 83 Maiden Lane, Floor 6, New York, NY 10038 (Attune).
Promotion: Attune Rewards Program
Applicable Insurance Products:
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Excess Liability (XS)
- Workers’ Compensation (WC)
All States and District of Columbia (except where Insurance Products are not approved).
Immediate; End Date: Attune will advise participants.
Description of Promotion
Attune will provide sub-producers (including employees working under sub-producers) with a Reward based on points we award for each Qualifying Transaction. Any Reward will be in addition to agreed-upon commissions. By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the Promotion:
- A “Qualifying Transaction” occurs when a) the customer is not an existing Attune customer (new business only); b) the customer receives a quotation from Attune through the Attune Internet Portal for one or more applicable Insurance Product(s) that provide coverage for the included Classes of Business (excludes quotes generated by Attune Customer Care or via API).
- The Promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune.
- No Reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The Transaction of two or more Insurance Products to a customer will be considered a single Transaction and will entitle the sub-producer to one Reward.
- The Promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The Promotion is not a guaranty that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers are responsible for any applicable taxes on Rewards they receive.
- Sub-producers are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the Promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves has the right to right to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the Promotion or the business of insurance.
- The Promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the Promotion or in these rules amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the Promotion or Reward will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in NY, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.