Homemade Pancakes | 30 Minutes | 4-6 Servings
With all Attune employees working from home, we asked them to share favorite recipes and ones they tested out recently.
Our Customer Care Coordinator says there’s nothing wrong with pancakes from a box mix, but if you have time to make them from scratch, you won't be sorry. Here is an easy recipe she's used since she was a kid.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2-2 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp melted (an cooled) butter
- Any additions or mix-ins (she recommends bananas and chocolate chips)
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat. A non-stick surface works best.
- Beat eggs and milk, then stir in the cooled, melted butter and vanilla bean paste.
- Gently add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix to combine. This is the point where you can add optional mix-ins if you'd like.
- If you're not using a non-stick pan, place a little bit of butter or oil onto your hot surface. After a few minutes, begin pouring your batter. You can make the pancakes any size you’d like.
- Flip each pancake after bubbles begin to form on the top, usually after 2-3 minutes.
- Stack them high and enjoy with your favorite toppings!