Homemade Chicken Nuggets | 30 Minutes | 4-6 Servings
With all Attune employees working from home, we asked them to share favorite recipes and ones they tested out recently.
With freezer sections scarce these days, our Financial Operations Manager took matters into her own hands with the help of her brother (who is a chef). This quick meal is a favorite of her kids.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Your preferred cooking oil (she recommends Canola oil)
- 2-3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into cubes
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a large Ziploc bag, and add the chicken to coat. In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. In another separate bowl, beat your eggs.
- Remove each piece of chicken, dip into egg to cover, and gently press into bread crumbs to cover all sides. Place each piece on a clean dish.
- Turn your stovetop on high heat. Using a frying pan (with deep sides) fill with oil until about ¼ inch deep. Keep the pan and oil hot. Each chicken piece that is added will impact the temperature. To check the temperature, wet your finger and carefully fling a drop of water into the oil. You should hear a loud crackle.
- Carefully place chicken pieces into hot oil ensuring they don't touch each other. Fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Let drain on paper towel.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!