Homemade Banana Bread | 60 Minutes | (9 and 1/2 x 5 loaf) or 3 (6 x 3 mini loaves)
With all Attune employees working from home, we asked them to share favorite recipes and ones they tested out recently.
Our Customer Care Coordinator says baking bananas into loaves with nuts or chocolate is a perfect way to make use of overripe bananas.
- 8 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup of walnuts, chopped (or mix-in of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease your loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until moist.
- Fold in chopped walnuts (or mix-in of your choice).
- Bake in your preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!