$300 For Your First Policy Promotion sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 83 Maiden Lane, Floor 6, New York, NY 10038 (Attune).
Promotion Name: $300 For Your First Policy
Territory: All States and the District of Columbia (except where insurance products aren’t approved).
Start Date: Monday, Oct. 26, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. ET
End Date: Saturday, July 31 , 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Description of Promotion: $300 For Your First Policy Promotion will provide Attune-accredited brokerages the opportunity to receive a $300 gift card based on their agency’s Attune activity. Attune will provide $300 gift cards to agencies who bind their first Blackboard BOP, Accredited BOP+, EMPLOYERS® WC, Hiscox GL or PL policies between Monday, Oct. 26, 2020, and Saturday, July 31 , 2021. A full list of eligible classes is located in the Attune Portal.
Attune will provide gift cards on a rolling monthly basis for those who meet the criteria, and the payout dates will occur on Feb. 5, April 9, May 7, July 2, or Aug. 6 based on bind date.
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- Attune-accredited brokerages must have had access to the Attune Portal for a minimum of 14 days before binding their first policy.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.