Attune’s Advantage Wholesale Promotion is sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 83 Maiden Lane, Floor 6, New York, NY 10038 (Attune).
Promotion Name: Attune’s Advantage Wholesale Promotion
Territory: All States and the District of Columbia (except where insurance products aren’t approved).
Start Date: Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. ET
End Date: Thursday, Sept. 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET
Description of Promotion: Attune’s Advantage Wholesale Promotion will provide Attune-accredited brokers the opportunity to receive a one-time commission bonus based on their Attune activity. We will provide a one-time bonus payout in the corresponding amount to the new business premium thresholds outlined below:
- $100,000 in Q3 New Business - earn an extra $2,500 bonus
- $150,000 in Q3 New Business - earn an extra $5,000 bonus
- $300,000 in Q3 New Business – earn an extra $10,000 bonus
- $500,000 in Q3 New Business – earn an extra $15,000 bonus
We will provide commission bonus payouts for new business Blackboard BOP, Accredited BOP+, AIG (New Hampshire Company) Excess, EMPLOYERS® Workers' Compensation, and Hiscox's General Liability and Professional Liability policies (regardless of the effective date) bound between July 1 and Sept. 30, 2021.
Please note, a full list of eligibility guidelines and classes is located in the Attune Portal. If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before Sept. 30, 2021, it will not count towards the final premium amount. The one-time commission bonus payout will occur on or before Friday, Oct. 29, 2021.
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- If the sub-producer receives commission directly for business written by sub-producers under a separate contract addendum with Attune or if the sub-producer receives commission to a single bank account for all premium written in the aggregate for all branch office producer codes, all sub-producer and branch office producer codes will be aggregated for the purposes of calculating the overall premium and qualification for the promotion.
- If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before the end of its term, the standard commission rates will apply.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.