Our partner, Bench, America's largest professional bookkeeping service for small businesses, is here for you. Bench launched a COVID-19 Small Business Resource Center with helpful information and documents like the PPP Loan Forgiveness
At Attune, we know you and your small business clients are living in uncertainty. COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving issue, and we’re working with our carrier partners and state regulators to answer questions you and your clients may have.
As a general agency, there are certain things outside of our control. However, we know we can do more. While we work to build you and your clients better products and a faster insurance buying experience we realize we need to make sure you and your clients are there. That’s why we’re giving you and your small business clients one thing that we definitely can control, our time and resources.
Our team can:
- Update or create websites for you or your clients
- Provide remote management and engagement resources
- Provide resources and support for SBA loans
- Provide marketing support to engage customers
- Review business and financial plans for reopening
We know we can do more for you and your clients. Just let us know how we can help.
If you have any questions or would like to request information as to how we can help you and your clients, email email@example.com.
Resources for Small Business
- How to Apply for a SBA loan
- Free Online Resources for Small Businesses
- Bench Offers Bookkeeping Discounts for Attune Clients
- Tips to Engage Customers During COVID-19
- Steps to Take to Reopen Your Business