Attune Producer End of Year Promotion sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 40 Exchange Place, Floor 8, New York, NY 10005 (Attune).
Promotion: Attune Producer End of Year Promotion
Territory: All States and the District of Columbia (except where Insurance products aren’t approved).
Start Date: Thursday, Sept. 19. 2019
End Date: Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.
Description of Promotion: The Attune Producer End of Year Promotion will provide Attune-accredited brokers the opportunity to receive a one-time commission bonus based on their Attune activity. We will provide a one-time commission bonus payout to every brokerage that meets the below criteria:
If the sum of the GWP on BOP, Excess and WC policies written with effective dates of October 1 - December 31, 2019 exceeds the sum of the GWP on BOP, Excess and WC policies written with effective dates of June 1 - August 31, 2019 by the following percentages the following commission bonus will be available and will be paid on the total GWP written on policies with effective dates October 1 - December 31, 2019.
- If there is a 10% growth in premium, Attune will pay a 1% additional commission bonus
- If there is a 15% growth in premium, Attune will pay a 1.5% additional commission bonus
- If there is a 20% growth in premium, Attune will pay a 2.0% additional commission bonus
- If there is a 25% growth or greater in premium, Attune will pay a 2.5% additional commission bonus
If a producer does not qualify, the standard commission rates would apply. The bonus will be paid in February 2020.
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No Reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guaranty that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves has the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- If the sub-producer receives commission directly for business written by sub-producers under a separate contract addenda with Attune or if the sub-producer receives commission to a single bank account for all premium written in the aggregate for all branch office producer codes, all sub-producer and branch office producer codes will be aggregated for the purposes of calculating the overall premium and qualification for the promotion.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.