The Attune Raffle Promotion is sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 83 Maiden Lane, Floor 6, New York, NY 10038 (Attune).
Promotion Name: 2021 Attune Raffle Promotion
Territory: All States and the District of Columbia (except where insurance products aren’t approved).
Start Date: Friday, Oct. 1, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. ET
End Date: Friday, Dec. 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET
Description of Promotion: The 2021 Attune Raffle Promotion Promotion will provide Attune-accredited brokers the opportunity to receive one of the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: submit your holiday shopping list and we will pay you back (up to $1,500)
- $500 Gift Card
- Apple Watch
- Apple iPad
- Two tickets to a favorite sports event, show, or concert (up to $300)
- Dinner at your favorite restaurant(s) (up to $250)
Eligible participants will receive the following amount of entries based on their Attune activity:
- One entry for each quote
- Three entries for each bind
All quoting and binding activity across all Attune products (Blackboard BOP, Accredited BOP+, AIG (New Hampshire Company) Excess, EMPLOYERS® Workers' Compensation, and Hiscox's General Liability and Professional Liability) regardless of effective date are eligible for this promotion.
Please note, a full list of eligibility guidelines and classes is located in the Attune Portal. If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before Dec. 31, 2021, it will not count towards raffle entry counts. The 2021 Attune Raffle Promotion drawing will take place on Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022, and we’ll notify winners by Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2022.
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before the end of its term, the standard commission rates will apply.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.